Sunday, January 7, 2007

New Job

I'm very excited since, starting this Monday, I will have a class of my own. I'll be teaching an ESL group and I'm looking forward to it as I've had nothing but great experiences with ESL students in the past.

Now I know what you're thinking…you're wondering "why the change?" after I've been raving about how wonderful supply teaching is. Well…I do still like supply teaching, and I may very well go back to it in September since I've enjoyed it so much. However, the lure of having my own group of students, the opportunities to use my creativity, and the higher pay convinced me to give full time teaching a try.

Anyway, I'll likely be very busy setting up my classroom and planning in the next little while so you'll have to forgive me if I'm not posting as regularly.

Okay, I'm starting to get nervous…I'd better do some more planning for my first day. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

No comments: